Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ninja Zombies Premieres THIS WEEK!

The long awaited film, Ninja Zombies, premieres THIS week at the Litchfield Hill Film Festival (last year Underground Sonata screened here - it was called the Ken Film Festival then and we recruited one of the main actors for NZ at the festival!)

Not only am I totally stoked for the premiere and wishing I was a millionaire so I could fly back to CT to see the final film, but I am also psyched because my long distance press attempts paid off: Noah and my joint effort press release was published in the Litchfield County Times (that's right...) online: http://www.countytimes.com/articles/2011/04/05/entertainment/doc4d99ff10a034f081527198.txt 

I've never gotten anything that I wrote before published in a news source!

Anyway for all you nutmegers out there, go check it out. The town of Kent is delightful and surrounded by an incredible golf course and water fall in addition to housing lovely bars, restaurants, and a chocolatier if I'm not mistaken, and the festival is one of the most intimate in the country.

Good luck NZ! I wish I could be there!