Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lice Check

Apparently sarging can cure lice...I think I might change my mind about this book after all.


As of today, I will not have to resort to cutting my hair. However, I am a little disappointed as I spotted the perfect hairdo the other day in Thamel - shaved head except for a pony tail of dreads that are like three feet long. Oh well.


This evening, after work, I took public transportation across town (a proud moment but also a very long moment) to meet with Kolpana, a former Bal Mandir orphan who is studying for her B.A. She took me to a baby formula supply store, where I used extra YNepal donated funds to purchase about $350 of bulk formula for the babies at Bal Mandir. Thank you YNepal and supporters!


Note: Sadly it is the infamous Nestle formula, however the orphanage boils the water it mixes the formula with.